With Etirama's core business focussed on the manufacture of cost effective prime label and film presses, it is important to clarify the logic behind the EVO's offering.
After all, most would agree that the label market is spoiled for choice when it comes to inspection slitter rewinders offered by different manufacturers all over the world - Europe, USA, China etc.
However, exceptional high duties and tariffs across Latin America has made the importation of many of these, specifically the higher end offerings, a financially daunting proposition.
So, in response to a strong and enthusiastic demand from Etirama customers for a 'locally' manufactured product to compete with the international offerings, the EVO was launched in January 2018.
- Sturdy and flexible platform conforming to the same design principles as the Etirama press range
- Providing performance and output on par with international brands whilst remaining simple and affordable.
- Utilising only international blue chip vendors for the supply of critical component availability for items such as electronics, drives, motors etc.
- All servo control
- Allows advanced control over web tension
- Ability to interface with a variety of aftermarket suppliers of inspection and overprinting equipment
- Provides higher converting speeds
Allows for ease of future customisation with different modules
- Max web width: 360mm
- Max mechanical speed: 200 meters /minute
- Unwinder: 800mm
- Applications: Self-adhesives, papers and films of 20 microns
- Optional: Automatic Inspection System
- 3” Rewinder – options available: 1” and 1.1/2”
- 38 /40mm (1 1/2") Rewind core shafts
- 152mm (6") Rewind core shafts
- Separate unwind station
- E&L or AVT Print inspection system